NRS R120 Rescue Raft
Regular price $3,095.00
Built to accommodate a crew of swiftwater rescue professionals, the NRS R120 Rescue Raft is designed for the agile and responsive performance required in unpredictable scenarios. From floodwaters filled with debris to backcountry environments, rescuers can depend on the R120.
- Constructed with advanced-formula PVC material using state-of-the-art seam welding technology, resulting in superior abrasion resistance, longevity and air retention.
- A 4" thick drop-stitch floor insert and 7.75" x 10.5" drop-stitch thwarts inflate to a rigid 8-10 psi, giving the boat the stiff and responsive performance needed in unpredictable scenarios.
- Four outer chambers, drop-stitch floor and two thwarts provide plenty of flotation in the event of an accident.
- Each inflation chamber has a pressure relief valve to prevent damage from over inflation.
- Frame wear patches protect the top of the tubes, while extra material reinforces the bottoms of the side tubes.
- 16 D-rings and 12 handles provide lots of options for gear tiedown and portaging.
- Features floor slots and intentional D-ring placements to suspend the boat and lower into position.
- Foot cups give stable anchoring for crew members in rough conditions.
- Can accommodate six paddlers, plus one in the stern. Alternatively, you can rig it with a rowing frame and motor mount for an outboard.
- The BAT (Batten Attachment Thwart system) lets you easily add or remove thwarts and also attaches the 4" drop-stitch floor insert to the self-bailing floor.
- Hi-vis fabric and logos stand out on the water and alert casualties and the public to your mission.
- Top-quality Leafield inflation valves and pressure relief valves ensure trouble-free performance.
- The Bonus Kit includes the NRS Barrel Pump and electric Big Blower Pump. The Deluxe Kit includes (4) 60" and (1) 66" PTC paddles in addition to the two pumps.
- Repair Kit and High-Pressure inflation pump included with all R120 Rescue Raft options.
- 3-Year Warranty.
|Number of Thwarts:||2|
|Number of Air Chambers:||7|
|Valve Type:||Leafield - C7 & D7|
|Type of Material:||PVC|
|Weight/Denier of Tube Material:||52/2000|
|Weight/Denier of Floor Material:||52/2000|
|Bottom Wear Patch:||68/4000|
|Number of D-rings:||16|
|Number of Handles:||12|
|Center Compartment Width:||40"|
|Suggested NRS Frame Width:||60"|
|Maximum Frame Length:||60"|
|Warranty:||3 Years Retail, 3 Years Commercial|